Woodbine's Contingency Plan for the Covid19 Emergency
Due to recommendations by the CDC and the NJ Department of Health for tighter restrictions on public interaction, the Borough Offices will be closed to the public. Our plan is to reduce human contact, while continuing to operate essential municipal services for our residents. All of the following steps are designed to allow us to continue to provide quality municipal services while protecting the health and welfare of our employees and the public. Your patience and consideration is appreciated.
- Operations will remain in full service at this time.
- All paper business conducted by residents at the Borough Hall will be done through the drop box located in the foyer.. Access will only be granted to the foyer area. Drop Box will be monitored.
- All meetings will continue as scheduled. While the meetings are open to the public it is encouraged to review the restrictions on public interaction.
- If there is a pressing issue that requires a face to face meeting please call to schedule an appointment.
- . Any questions can be by email or telephone. Email addresses are on the Borough website www.boroughofwoodbine.net. Call 609-861-2153
Assessor may be reached via email or telephone.
CLERK & REGISTRAR OF VITAL STATISTICS
- Marriage Licenses and Certified Copies of Vital Statistics Records may be made by mail or the application may be placed in the drop box.
- Dog Licenses may be obtained by mail.
- Elections petitions may be submitted by placing in the lock box.
Will be closed until further notice.
The Construction office hours of operation will be determined by New Jersey Department of Community Affairs. Questions can be made by telephone 609-567-3653
Cancelled for the next two weeks.
Applications may be placed in the drop box located in the foyer of the borough Hall.
- All activities will continue as normal.
- Trash & Recycling is contracted by outside vendors and will continue as scheduled.
- Tax payments may be made in the drop box located in the foyer of the Borough Hall (no cash payments will be accepted). Payments may be made by mail or made online at the Borough website www.boroughofwoodbine.net.
- Property Tax Reimbursement Booklets (Senior Freeze) may be dropped off in the drop box. Please leave contact information and once completed you will be contacted to pick up.
- All parks and playgrounds remain open.
- All Sport Applications may be placed in the lock box at Borough Hall.
- All Recreation Activities are currently suspended at this time.