The Borough of Woodbine uses the State's Application for a Certification or a Certified Copy of a Vital Record form. You may use the form for one of the following kinds of records:

  • Birth (except for stillbirths. That's another form which you can obtain from the website below.)
  • Marriage
  • Domestic Partnership
  • Death

Download a copy of the form (REG-3) from the state website. Complete it and bring it to the Clerk's office. The form tells you to make a check for the fee to the State Registrar. If you bring the form to the Clerk's office (as opposed to mailing it to Trenton), the check should be made payable to "Clerk - Borough of Woodbine".